Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sketchpack Project

After a very busy first part of 2015 I decided not to commit to any deadlines with my creative play... Yet the Sketchpack Project (follow them on fb - it is a very inspiring project...) caught my attention and a good friend, dear Nini, made it sound irresistible ;) So here I am... playing in a little accordian sketchpack...



Today I added a sketch of my newest creative gadget...


...a screw punch :)

After watching Mary Ann Moss's bookbinding online class videos, I now know the importance of owning a screw punch ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear, thank you so much! I too am enjoying sketching in the wee accordion, it's just the right size and doable each day. Even if I don't feel like doing it at all, I still just go and do it :)

    I love what you have so far, it looks gorgeous and it will most certainly look great on display. Please don't stop!

    p.s.
    I think I need this screw punch too as the one I have - not this type - just isn't good for the job.

    ReplyDelete