Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Error 403

A while ago I got a phone that can actually take a pretty decent picture.... and it does not freeze when I post it on facebook.
This was so cool because it saved me a lot of time not having to download pic's from my camera to my PC and then posting.

With this excitement I also downloaded the blogger app. But everytime I attempted to post a picture to my blog - error 403 appeared! So frustrating!!

Thanks to a husband who has as one of his many creative skills: computer savvy... eventually today cracked this error!
Just to add that blogger did not make it at all easy to fix this!!
Was it not for a lot of computer skills on Hugo's part - I would still be totally clueless on fixing this myself!

Now I can begin sharing again all of the creativety that my heart dreams about! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment