Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Moving forward into 2014...

I've been really busy lately... well actually the whole of last year! ... Things often feel out of control... Me barely hanging on... Yet it is reassuring to know that lots of people have this very same feelings ... Time flying and us trying to keep up...

I am so grateful to have had a few days now at the end of 2013 for contemplation... for a little bit of quiet time... for some stillness to seep into my being... to calm down... to recollect...

A new years wish of a friend included the wish of 'movement' and it resonated instantly...  For me the continuous moving forward... falling into the 'next step'... not being held back by fear... but making fear the first step of faith...  For me - an ongoing exploration of that that lies close to my heart... To keep on listening to my hearts wishes... to live fully ... to have fun with things that excite me... and to share this joy!
I would love to surround me with like minded people... this is so amazing... this is so encouraging on our life path... and I'm feeling so thankful to have encountered quite a few over the previous year... for this I feel blessed...  I really hope that I can bring of this same joy to others...

There you are... two kinds of going forward... the hurry to get all things in our outer life done vs the moving  forward within you inner lifes...
I wish for you that you will find the balance and that your focus on what lies close to your heart will bring you the energy and wisdom to deal with all the demands from you outer life!

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk to bloom" -Anaïs Nin

Thanks so much Henk for sharing this picture - Gerhard Richter "Woman Descending the Staircase" Oil, 1965 - and reminding me of the movement in my life...




No comments:

Post a Comment